Health & Safety
As a patient of The Vein Center & CosMed, you are likely aware that we always put the safety of our patients first during normal times. As a medical office, we simply couldn’t run our practice any other way. But, as we all know, these past several weeks have been anything but normal.
During the COVID-19 crisis, we have implemented even more rigid safety protocol. These protocols go above and beyond Centers for Disease Control Guidelines in many areas. A few of these include the following.
- Dr. Blumenthal sees a reduced number of patients with more time between each appointment for sanitizing and exam room preparation.
- Our entire staff will work staggered hours to reduce the number of people in our office and increase our focus on safety.
- We have reduced contact in our operations by eliminating sign-in. Should you wish, you may call upon arrival, then wait in your vehicle in the parking lot until your exam room is ready.
- All surfaces are cleaned after each patient including the front desk, bathroom and common areas multiple times daily.
- All members of our staff are required to wear masks and we ask that patients do so as well.
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing supplies are readily available and located throughout the office.
- We maintain a minimum of 6 feet distance between ourselves and our patients whenever possible.
Because of our strict limit on the number appointments available, please call to schedule your appointment soon to ensure the availability that is convenient for you.
We look forward to seeing you again soon. Be safe and stay well.